We’re a global Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) leader serving thousands of the world’s top brands, while remaining a fun and fast-paced company that encourages passion and creativity on a daily basis. As we’ve grown, with offices from Sao Paulo, Brazil to San Francisco, Munich, Germany to Sydney, Australia, we’ve retained our small-company atmosphere where employees are encouraged to share ideas and make them realities. By partnering state-of-the-art technology and dedicated leadership with the best and brightest employees in the industry, ExactTarget fosters a culture of constant innovation and growth. Consistently ranked by employees as one of the “Best Places to Work,” we encourage you to find out what being “ORANGE” is all about!
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for providing overall facilities support and service to ExactTarget departments and facilitating the procedures of the Office Coordinators under the supervision of the Corporate and Global Facilities Director.
- Oversee all aspects of general facilities coordination
- Coordinates with the Corporate and Global Facilities Director and managers of other ExactTarget departments to determine assignments of offices and work space.
- Serves as a liaison with Office Coordinators to implement seating assignments in a coordinated manner.
- Responsible for various aspects of all moves of ExactTarget personnel and other items.
- Coordinates and schedules the timing of moves.
- Oversees furniture installations in new construction projects and renovations under the supervision of the Corporate and Global Facilities Director.
- Ensures that ExactTarget’s standards for quality and aesthetics are always met.
- Performs regular building inspections, determines what issues need to be addressed and coordinates a plan to address issues with the Corporate and Global Facilities Director.
- Performs all necessary on boarding tasks for new employees – works with hiring managers to assign seat locations and sets up desks with supplies
- Purchase kitchen supplies using preferred vendor
- Maintain inventory of office equipment and supplies
- Replenish all stock in kitchens and bathrooms as needed
- Replenish all stock in nerve centers as needed
- Maintain toner cartridge supply levels through effective communication with preferred vendor
- Clean and organize conference rooms, nerve centers, and kitchens as needed
- Handles inter-office mail between buildings
- Responsible for performing regular walk-throughs of building floors and tracking all seating changes for existing and on boarding employees - reports all changes to Office Coordinators
- Inform Office Coordinators of any changes that need to be made in OfficeSpace in order to maintain accuracy
- Assists with overall maintenance of the organization
- Ability to work in a collaborative matter
- Ability to take direction and follow oral and written instructions
- Organizational skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to build consensus regarding decisions
- Required to move and lift objects (up to 75 pounds)
- Works outdoors in all weather conditions during moving, inspection, renovation, unloading supply trucks, etc.
ExactTarget.com - 2 years ago