This position will ensure that facilities problems are addressed and resolved in a timely manner; coordinate repairs with building management, and perform basic maintenance tasks. Additionally, the Facilities Coordinator will ensure accurate, timely, and cost-effective procurement of company office supplies and will respond to associates' requests for office services and supplies.
High school diploma or equivalent with two years experience in facilities maintenance, shipping, receiving and stocking.
We are committed to the people we serve, our providers and our community.
- Some experience with mail processing is a plus
- Excellent customer service, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Technologically savvy
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Requires a valid driver's license
- Generally an office environment
- Frequent lifting up to 50 pound, occassionally lifting in excess of 50 pounds
- Frequent reaching overhead, bending, twisting, pulling and pushing
- Able to drive company vehicle
EOE/AA Smoke free employer
Health New England, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -