The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for supporting students and faculty by ensuring the functionality of, in collaboration with Instructional Technology personnel, Downtown campus technical equipment, opening and closing classroom doors, securing University facilities at the end of the day, and issuing and/or activating student ID cards for parking purposes. Work schedule is 3pm to 10:30pm Monday through Thursday and 7.5 hours on Friday or Saturday as needed (37.5 hours/week total).
- Student and Faculty Support : Utilize effective interpersonal communications while assisting and supporting students, faculty, and staff in all facilities related matters as needed. (25%)
- ID Cards : Maintain the database with students, faculty, and staff ID card information; communicate with parking garage personnel to ensure parking access and billing information is current and up-to-date. (45%)
- Building Access : Control and manage all 8th and 9th floor keys and building access cards. (10%)
- Receptionist Backup : Demonstrate effective interpersonal dynamics while receiving (meeting/greeting) students, faculty and guests in the absence of the 8th floor receptionist. (10%)
- Technical Equipment: Maintain, in collaboration with Instructional Technology personnel, classroom and office computer systems, printers, copiers, and multi-media equipment for student, faculty and staff use. (5%)
- Classrooms Access : Open classrooms no later than 4:45 p.m. (Monday thru Thursday) and at 8:45 a.m. on Saturday, as required. (3%)
- Facilities Security : Secure all the classrooms after the last class leaves at night (latest 10:30 PM) or on Saturday, as required. Ensure all office spaces and floor entry/exit doors are secure before leaving.
- Emergency Scheduling Notification : Serve as the contact for faculty, should they be delayed for classes, or would like to reschedule classes for Saturday daytime, to make up for lost time due to inclement weather or other approved reasons. (1%)
- Phone System : Maintain, in collaboration with University Communications personnel, Downtown Campus phone system. (1%)
- Other duties as assigned by the Regional Director .
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Technical skills, including working knowledge of software functionality and hardware specifications.
- Organizational skills including time management and multitasking.
Established in 1875, Park University is a national leader in higher education and is distinguished by its innovative adult-degree completion...