Security Industry Specialists, Inc. (SIS) is a rapidly growing service-based private sercurity company that provides tailored security management solutions to some of the most influential Fortune 100 companies.
The Facilities Coordinator has the overall responsibility of overseeing all Facilities-related operations for SIS properties. The Facilities Coordinator will ensure all processes regarding facilities-related upgrades, repairs, and rehabilitation projects are properly executed from inception to completion. The individual will also develop/maintain relationships with outside vendors and internal depts., provide customer service, and respond to facilities-related needs in a timely manner. The Facilities Coordinator will report to the Director of Internal Services.
Essential Job Functions:
• Monitoring ticketing system; requests for building maintenance service and needs
• Physically inspects property conditions on a per property/per district basis to ensure safety, security and facility standards are maintained
• Researching, developing, and maintaining relationships with vendors within all areas of SIS corporate offices
• Developing and maintaining an organized database for various vendors and utilizing a system to track costs and expenses
• Monitoring a file system for all vendor-related paperwork, contracts, and miscellaneous items
• Ensuring the highest level of service is provided by all vendors while maximizing cost-efficiency through negotiations
• Maintaining current and accurate records in the tracking and accounting of all projects
• Participating in the development of the annual facilities budget and five-year forecasting process
• Maintaining timely and accurate reporting as required by Internal Services management
• Ensuring proper execution of facilities-related rehab, repair, or upgrade projects from inception to completion
• Reviewing, tracking, and approving work orders and invoices to ensure compliance with company standards, policies, budgets and guidelines
• Developing scope of work documents for projects, solicits bids, selects approved contractors, supervises projects, ensures standards and results are achieved and closes out projects
• Maintains a high level of communication and follow-up both with team leadership and peers as well as field staff. Consolidates, communicates and ensures successful resolution of all regional facility management issues
• Delivering and executing facilities-related needs for SIS Special Events
• Supports other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
• High School Diploma or GED
• 3-5 years of Facilities Maintenance experience in a professional environment
• High level of urgency and organization
• Strong grasp of cost-efficiency
• Adaptability to a very fast-pace environment!
• Excellent work ethics and drive to succeed
Security Industry Specialists, Inc. - 12 months ago
SIS provides a variety of challenging work environments where professionals are given opportunities to develop their careers and contribute...