Duties and Responsibilities:|
- Performs general maintenance, manages repairs and scheduled maintenance for Buildings, Grounds, and Equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance work orders according to schedule.
- Maintains and repairs interior and exterior finishes of buildings.
- Paints interior and exterior walls and trim.
- Completes and submits paperwork accurately and on time.
- Manages time wisely, remains productive while working independently.
- Works required hours, is available during non-work hours as needed and responds to emergency calls in a timely manner.
- Participates on assigned committees.
- Assures patient safety, privacy and confidentiality, and considers age specific issues as appropriate or required. Assures safety of employees and visitors. Ensures compliance and adherence to all regulatory requirements. Assists in maintaining security systems including lock identification, key file, and automatic access codes for facility locks and equipment requiring keys. Issues keys as authorized and maintains a record of all keys and codes issued.
- Demonstrates a professional appearance of self, agency and service in a positive, cooperative, and enthusiastic manner.
- Valid state driver's license and reliable transportation
- Valid social security number/card
- Be able to pass a criminal background check
- Possess verifiable work and personal references
- Computer skills are required.
- Must be reliable, self motivated, have the proper skills and experience.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Must have your own tools and be able to maintain a safe work environment.
- Two years experience in commercial, institutional and/or industrial sectors. Experience in a health care setting is a plus.
- Requires a High School diploma or GED.