Administration responsibilities to support Facility team with day to day management of customer help and vendor maintenance activities. Support staff with communications, work orders, purchase requests, and billing efforts including system inputs and updates. Coordinate record keeping of key vendor data such as contracts, agreements, and certificates of insurance. Provide assistance to team in bidding and coordination efforts. Assist with on-site scheduling and coordination through communications with team, vendors, and other OSG staff such as Property Management and security. Report key performance metrics, and assist facilities management with expense and capital budget tracking and reporting. Ensure proper record keeping and information tracking
Customer Help (Cherwell), assist with routing and prioritization of tickets, communications and follow-up with customers and vendors via facilities team direction.
(2) Input work orders, purchase requests, and service ticket information to support all facilities activities for vendor management.
(3) Record keeping of all key vendor data, contracts, agreements, COI’s. Ensure updated records are maintained within our systems and available for facility activities as required.
(4) Assist facilities team with on-site coordination efforts and communications. Post activities in newsgroups, critical outages of services on main page, and coordinate events with site management staff such as security, housekeeping.
(5) Provide key tracking and reporting of facilities activities for weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reviews
Qualifications Required / Preferred
1+ year experience administration role within corporate environment.
- Degree – General Administration or Facilities Management
- General facilities or property management knowledge
- General administration knowledge
1+ year experience within facilities, property management group.
1+ year customer service experience
MS: Office, proficient
CAFM/Help/CMMS, proficiency preferred
Good written and verbal communication skills
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 2500 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software. MATLAB, the language of technical computing, is a programming...