• Maintain and clean the Facility.
• Support the Facilities Supervisor.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the facility (clean breakrooms, restrooms, etc…)
• Maintain inventory of office supplies, janitorial supplies, and office forms.
• Assist Supervisor and the IT department with personnel changes.
• Assist Supervisor on furniture reconfiguration, and small office renovations.
• Make necessary repairs including painting, dry wall, and light bulb replacement etc.
• Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• Ability to multitask, flexible to changing priorities.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Excellent attendance.
• High attention to detail.
• Must be able to stand or walk 75% of shift.
• Must be able to lift up to 75lbs frequently.
• Must be able to climb ladders, Kneel, crawl, reach overhead, 75% of the shift.
Education and Experience:
• 2 Years or more in Facilities maintenance.
• High school diploma or GED required.
Performant Financial Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Performant Financial Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, political belief status, or any other consideration made unlawful by law.
NO AGENCY SUBMISSIONS
Performant Financial Corporation - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard