Responsible for planning the appropriate utilization of facilities, equipment, materials, staffing, and controlling departmental operations. Responsible for keeping property and building well-maintained. Interfaces with outside services (utilities etc.) and agencies. May be called upon to make emergency repairs.
Reports To: General Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other employees by exceeding our mission statement to be the premier entertainment experience in the Coachella Valley.
- Develop realistic, profitable plans for all areas under span of control.
- Inspect buildings and office areas to evaluate suitability for occupancy, considering such factors as air circulation, lighting, location, and size.
- Compute square footage available for each member of staff to determine whether minimum space restrictions can be met.
- Draw design layout, showing location of furniture, equipment, doorways, electrical and telephone outlets, and other facilities.
- Oversee property and building and maintenance according to established standards of quality.
- Establish work measurement programs and analyze work samples to develop standards for labor utilization.
- Interpret specifications and company policies to subordinates and/or contractors and enforce safety regulations.
- Perform emergency repairs.
- Ability to design, develop and implement Policies and Procedures manuals for the department.
- Ability to read and interpret blue-prints, and develop employees to follow blue print instructions.
- Ability to work on budgets.
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS).
- Present a positive image of the Casino to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment and TERC.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the Housekeeping Department and Facilities Department. Carry out directorial responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
CasinoCareers.com - 2 years ago