Under the supervision of the Facilities Manager, provides facilities maintenance
- Other duties assigned at the discretion of the Director of Facilities, Facilities Manager, Facilities Administrative Assistant, and Maintenance Supervisor.
- Responsible for building maintenance repairs including but not limited to; flooring, drywall, painting, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, landscape, equipment, concrete, and roofing. Also, miscellaneous repairs and maintenance items, such as hanging bulletin boards, pictures and dispensers, and moving furniture and other items.
- Responsible for immediately unclogging plugged and overflowing toilets, and other plumbing fixtures. Check for leaks in plumbing, make adjustments where possible, and inform Facilities Director, Facilities Manager or Facilities Administrative Assistant when a plumber is required.
- Responsible for mop and clean up of spills, vomit and waste, emptying trashcans, and cleaning up around dumpster areas.
- Responsible for painting over or removing graffiti on buildings, sidewalks, steps, storage containers, and other misc. surfaces.
- Responsible for proper usage, maintenance, and storage of Facilities tools. And supplies.
- Sweeps and cleans sidewalks and parking lots as requested. Responsible for picking up trash, debris, etc. around the health center (buildings, sidewalks, and parking lots).
- Waters trees, shrubs and plants, tie up and/or trim back trees, shrubs and plants. Repair, and or replace landscape irrigation. Plant misc. landscape as requested.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Reliable transportation, valid Driver’s License & appropriate auto insurance as required by law.
- Must be able to follow oral instructions.
- Must be able to lift/move 100 lbs.
- Must be able to maintain a good working relationship with all departments.
- Must have a reliable truck, or utility van
- Must have at least 5 years experience in building repairs and maintenance
- Must have own hand tools and truck