Oversee of the maintenance activities for the Arthur Operations by ensuring safety, productivity, and quality through the management of Capital Projects, Asset Management, Loss Prevention, FESOP Compliance, Manufacturing initiatives, New Product introductions, Automated Manufacturing Systems, and Calibration systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Abilities:
- Manage maintenance expense accounts for entire facility. Expense account management includes the establishment of a maintenance budget and overseeing these budgets throughout the year. Maintenance expense accounts include: Maintenance Labor, Preventive Maintenance, Large Repair, Reactive Maintenance, Non production Tools, Spare Parts, Forklift maintenance, and Facility Maintenance.
- Manage Loss Prevention program ensuring all inspections are complete and documented within stated guidelines. Loss Prevention activities protect the employees and facility through periodic inspections of all fire suppression equipment.
- Assist plant management through mechanical, electrical, and software design with plant directed projects for safety, productivity, scheduling, material management, and quality. These projects are usually team orientated tasks.
- Assist environmental department with management of the Federally Enforceable State Operating Permit (FESOP) for the Arthur Facility. Responsible for ensuring inspections are complete and documented through stated procedures and guidelines.
- Manager of Capital projects and Asset management for the Arthur Operations. This includes the design, justification, and implementation of capital projects. Capital projects include new equipment for production and facility related projects. Asset management includes the maintenance of all current assets to ensure proper use, safety, and quality of all equipment located within the facility.
- Assist product development teams with new product introductions which impact the Arthur Operations. This may include the retooling of an existing machine, designing machine modifications, and programming of CNC equipment for the production of new products.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of automated scheduling and programming systems for several processes in the plant
- Assist maintenance department with calibration documentation process.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Needs to be self motivated
- Have good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Five years of experience in the Plant Engineering field with knowledge of AutoCAD Design software
- CNC Machine Programming
- PLC Programming
- Database Development
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
Ability to perform the given tasks in a fast-paced environment which will require follow-up and communication to employees on multiple shifts. At the Arthur Operations, production is staffed on three shifts and maintenance is staffed on four different shifts. As projects are implemented communication is vital to all affected employees on all shifts. This does require some work on multiple shifts.
WE MAY NOT ALWAYS SIT DOWN TOGETHER, BUT WE STILL GATHER AROUND THE TABLE .... come home to MASTERBRAND.
At MasterBrand Cabinets, we understand the importance of working hard and living well. It's our people-first company philosophy and the very foundation that allows top talent to feel valued and fulfilled. With annual revenue of more than $1 billion, we reward individual contribution, promote career mobility, and allow you to grow as we do. But, perhaps the best part of working at MasterBrand comes when you realize the people you work with have become the people you rely on, care for, and partner with at every turn. Discover what the heart of a great company can do for your future. Discover the people of MasterBrand.
MasterBrand Cabinets offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MBCI.
You will be contacted for an interview if MBCI believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment, the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing: (1) a background check; and (2) a drug screen. In addition, prior to reporting to active employment, you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Great People. Great Brands. Great Future.
Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. - 2 years ago
At Masterbrand Cabinets, Inc. we make more than cabinets; we make dreams come true. Our focus is listening to today's families, then...