The East Coast Facilities Manager will be responsible for the following:
Oversee the design, planning and scheduling of construction projects and building alterations relative to multiple sights located on the U.S. East Coast.
Oversee facility personnel and maintenance functions of buildings, grounds, equipment and vehicles
Gather and review data concerning construction feasibility of Sierra Nevada Corporations construction projects and their compliance with municipal regulations and fire safety codes
Establish budgetary estimates, cost analysis, spread sheets and schedules
Create drawings and facility layouts for architectural rendering, using computer software
Review architectural drawings and layouts for accuracy
Create building drawings (maps) as needed for various building items and equipment locations
Schedule, oversee and inspect facility construction projects and modifications to insure compliance with established specifications
Establish contractors list based on cost and performance
Schedule and supervise building equipment repairs, using established contractors
Respond to after hours or late night emergency calls regarding facility equipment breakdowns or other emergencies
Preform repairs and respond to requests when manpower is low or when work demands exceeds available manpower
Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work scheduled work hours, must be willing to travel.
Other duties as assigned.
Traveling about 50% of the time is expected.
Ability to travel
- Previous experience in leasing and negotiating commercial real estate
- Ability read, write, and understand Commercial Leases
- Experience with standard accounting principles & depreciation rules for commercial real estate
- Familiar with managing, maintaining, and projecting large budgets for multiple buildings
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Computer capability
- Must be able to read blue prints to establish estimates and material lists
- Previous experience in construction and maintenance
- 5+ years of previous facility maintenance experience.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Previous experience in construction and maintenance.
Must be able to obtain secret level security clearance.
Sierra Nevada Corporation - 2 years ago
Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC), headquartered in Sparks, Nev., is one of America’s fastest growing private companies based on its...