A Facilities Maintenance Manager will provide leadership to the facilities maintenance staff, including development and management training to supervisors, shift leaders, and hourly staff for a medium to large facility, oversee the utilization of the computerized maintenance management system, and will communicate with all other departments including operations, human resources, safety, IS, and transportation.
- Provide functional and technical knowledge required for all material handling, building, and refrigeration asset management.
- Coordinate the day to day operations of the maintenance team with the assistance of the maintenance leads.
- Oversee weekly budgets and execution of capital improvements.
- Supervise on a daily basis all material handling equipment (MHE) technicians, building technicians, refrigeration technicians, battery technicians, and other maintenance team members.
- Oversee all outsourced manufacturers representatives and vendors performing work at the facility.
- Provide technical support while coordinating the performance of the labor for all shops, including schedules, lead coverage during scheduled and unscheduled time off, shop schedule re-alignment to meet warehouse operations needs, general maintenance, and preventative maintenance programs as required.
- Analyze daily operation metrics, including daily down line monitoring, parts requisition and purchase orders, work order completion, warranty recovery, damage, preventive maintenance, and time and attendance.
- Manage the facility’s utilization of the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System).
- Audit the daily inputs, including, but not limited to work orders and purchase orders.
- Monitor the execution of scheduled tasks via the completion of asset specific preventive work orders.
- Monitor the weekly time spent working on assets compared to total paid time.
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
- High School Diploma with focus in technical trades, BS in Management or Engineering a plus.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with Ammonia Refrigeration a strongly preferred; ability to troubleshoot Ammonia Refrigerations Systems.
- Six years of experience in Facilities Management with a focus in maintenance.
- Experience managing unionized teams preferred
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to travel to multiple facilities within region
- Computer Experience in CMMS system required
C&S Wholesale Grocers - 16 months ago
C&S Wholesale Grocers is the lead supply chain company in the food industry today – and the largest wholesale grocery supply...