Facilities Maintenance Mechanic III
Maintain processing environment, mechanical systems, electrical systems, plumbing, administrative area, building, and grounds in a safe and effective condition. Must respond to a variety of problems in a timely manner to prevent delays in tissue processing. Must perform needed minor building repairs and preventative maintenance functions, and contacting appropriate contractor. Assist in the documentation process, such as filing and data entry.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
Maintain, and repair all building systems in accordance with established procedures, work instructions and company policies.
Complete associated documentation of all repair and maintenance, activity and ensure information is accurately and concurrently recorded.
Monitor preventative maintenance schedules & weekly reports and ensure work activities are completed within scheduled timeframe in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures.
Work with outside contractors to ensure completion of projects and goal achievements.
Carry “On call Phone” 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on a rotating basis.
Education/ Formal Training Required:
· High School Diploma or GED
Job and Industry Experience Required:
· Seven years’ experience in facility related maintenance including, advanced repairs and preventive maintenance program, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing.
Education/ Formal Training Preferred:
Job and Industry Experience Preferred:
· Knowledge of clean room protocol and or experience in a regulated healthcare type environment.
· Apply advanced aptitude to become systems primary technician in two or more of the following; steam boilers, HVAC, Autoclaves, purified water system, Chiller, plumbing, and Electrical.
· Apply advanced ability to troubleshoot six or more of the following; steam boilers, HVAC, Autoclaves, purified water system, Chiller, plumbing, Electrical, Building controls, access control system, water treatment.
· Please refer to the AlloSource Vehicle policy due to driving being an essential duty of this job.
AlloSource - 22 months ago