Kyocera Industrial Ceramics Corp has an immediate opening for a Facilities Supervisor in Vancouver, WA.
The Maintainence Supervisor will be responsbible for the maintenance management system in SAP, communicating with all other departments including human resources, safety, IT, engineering and all production units.
- Provide functional and technical knowledge required for all material handling, building, and building asset management
- Coordinate the day to day operations of the maintenance team of 3
- Oversee monthly budgets and execution of capital improvements
- Manage machine down situations, installs, decomissioning of equiptment
- Provide technical support while coordinating the performance of the labor for all shops including schedules, outside contractors, and re-alignment to meet operations needs, general maintenance, and preventative maintenance programs as required
- Analyze daily operation metrics including daily down-line monitoring, parts requisition / purchase orders, work order completion, warranty recovery, damage, preventive maintenance and time and attendance
*Frequently contacts and schedules outside vendors.
- Supervise the facility’s utilization of parts of the Quality Manual, Enviromental Management System, Illness Prevention Program, Safety and Accident Prevention, 18001, 14001, and ISO registrar requirements.
- Audit the daily inputs, including, but not limited to work orders and purchase orders
- Monitor the time spent working on assets compared to total paid time
- Monitor the usage of parts to ensure that the on hand inventories are accurate for owned and consigned parts and that proper purchase order quantities are placed when needed
- Utilize SAP reporting function to analyze specific performance trends
- Oversee the monetary requests and ensure they are completed (Capital and Expense requests both budgeted and non-budgeted) in a smooth, timely, and complete fashion
- Support the ITAR boundary and other security needs of the facility;
- Promote safety in all hands meetings and serve on the KICC Safety Commitee in a leadership role.
*Train staff, coach and assist in personnel annual evaluations.
*Move furniture, smaller machines, and workstation components as required
*Coordinate with IT for telephone and PC moves and changes within buildings as assigned
High School Diploma required (focus in technical trades preferred)
BS in Management, or Engineering strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Facilities Management with a focus in manufacturing
- 5+ years of hands-on trouble shooting and repair of industrial machininger and CNC machines;
- Must be able to accommodate an "ON-CALL" schedule as needed
- Strong computer skills (i.e. WORD, EXCEL, OUTLOOK)
- Experience with SAP is a strong plus
Kyocera Industrial Ceramics Corp. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kyocera Corporation. Our company is a leading manufacturer of high tech ceramic which is used in a variety of industries including aerospace, automotive, industrial applications, and semiconductor processing. We have an excellent benefit package which includes Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, pension and 401K with company match.
For more information, visit us at www.kyocera.com.
* We are not interested in consulting services and this position will be filled with a full time, regular employee. Please do not respond to this posting with recruitment services or consultancy offers.
Kyocera values diversity in its workforce and encourages minorities, women, and veterans to apply.
KICC IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER