Individual is responsible for ongoing maintenance at individual centers as assigned. Individual is responsible for reacting to emergency situations as they arise. He/she is responsible for completing “preventive maintenance” as directed by immediate supervisor. Technicians are responsible for insuring that centers are maintained in a safe, inviting condition. Technicians are responsible for engaging local vendors for the purpose of completing repairs they cannot do. Technicians may be called upon to assist in inspections of renovations and new construction.
- Initiate and oversee Center maintenance;
- Physically complete repairs as needed in the centers assigned to them;
- Operate a laptop computer and smartphone for the purposes of collecting work orders, producing schedules and submitting time records;
- Comfortable with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Operates a company vehicle for the purpose of completing assigned tasks;
- Other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge Universe is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
- High school diploma required
- Trade/vocational training preferred
- College degree preferred
- Strong maintenance experience in a multi-unit environment
- One year or more of on the job experience in maintenance under the same or similar working conditions
- Knowledge of child care helpful but not critical
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Strong professional communication skills
- Must be able to bring multiple projects in on time and under budget.
- Self- motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
Knowledge Universe - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard