Facilities Management Assistant - NIH - Bethesda,
Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and
business partner to the federal government and its key
suppliers.Through our partnership with the National
Institutes of Health, Kelly Government Solutions offers
administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and
healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with
one of the most prestigious research organizations in
the world. We are currently seeking a Facilities
Management Assistant to work at the National Institutes
of Health in Bethesda, Maryland.
This is a long-term contract position which offers:
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit package
- Tremendous growth opportunity
- Opportunity to work at NIH, world's foremost medical
- Learn more about what Kelly can do for you at
Office of Research Facilities
Real Property Management Office (RPMO)
Bethesda, MD 20892
TASKS/SERVICES. The contractor shall:
- 1.Perform data collection related to industrial QC
- 2.Perform process analysis and process flow
determining the mean, standard deviation, linear
- 3.Conduct time studies.
- 4.Perform data and statistical analysis on all data,
regression and fitting on curve for all data sets.
(100,000+ items of data annually) and building
- 5.Perform analysis of safety and work order data
automation data (100,000+ items of data per month).
data to identify reasons for differences.
- 6.Identify significant differences; mine and analyze
- 7.Conduct statistical analysis and trending process
tracking, monitoring and analyzing data.
- 8.Create, update and maintain spreadsheets for
identify ways to fix bottlenecks.
- 9.Analyze HR training program data analysis;
and deactivated personnel; track personnel and
- 10.Compile census of all personnel.
- 11.Perform basic tracking of personnel; track active
staffing levels; track vacancies.
- 12.Prepare recruitment tracking spreadsheet.
- 13.Update tracking documents for vacancies and
- 14.Update organizational charts.
- 15.Identify and compile space requirements for all
REQUIREMENTS. The contractor must have:
related discipline; coursework and experience in
- 1.Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering or a
facilities management environment.
- 2.Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a
- 3.Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word,
- 4.Strong communications skills, both oral and
- 5.Excellent analytical, organizational and time
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE
Please visit www.kellycareernetwork.com to apply for
this position. Due to the volume of inquiries, we regret
that we cannot accept phone calls. Please also note that
the phone number for our NIH branch is not listed.
Job Code : BHJOB3479_593866