- Minimum of five years recent facility management experience
- Experiencing supporting an IC facility of at least 4000+ people is desired
- Basic computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes)
- MAXIMO experience is desired
- Basic understanding and familiarization with: AutoCAD; construction management and building codes; building operations and management; project management, general plumbing, electrical, maintenance (i.e., carpentry, painting, masonry) and other general trades
· Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or General)
· Professional Engineering license (P.E.) is desired
· Professional Project Manager Certification is desired
Security Clearance: TS/SCI w/ Poly
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction...