Implement and oversee all building-related programs and procedures that
support the Facilities standards of clean, safe, and in good repair. Primary
responsibilities include daily, weekly and monthly inspections and follow-up in
support of the Theatre Clean Up Program (TCUP). Oversee vendor activities
related to scheduling and work progress to ensure quality of work. Perform
routine maintenance and repairs in the areas of painting, carpentry, plumbing,
concession equipment, seating and all related building components. Provide
training support for the market, as needed.
• Perform daily, weekly, and monthly building inspections to
identify necessary repairs.
• Complete necessary repairs or schedule repairs with vendors as
• Provide constant attention to all life safety issues. Ensures
building emergency systems are operational through in-house inspections and
vendor maintenance contracts.
• Inspect and provide direction and follow-up with janitorial
service provider and/or regarding cleaning issues that do not meet AMC
• Report all facility issues that are not immediately repairable
to the theatre General Manager.
• Ensure consistent maintenance and repair methods for all
• Develop routine systems to ensure constant monitoring of problem
• Work with General Manager to ensure Film Crew procedures support
an environment that is clean, safe, and in good repair for both associates and
• Understand and track Variable Operating Expenses related to
maintenance, repairs, and supplies.
• Answer guests’ questions and
• Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts
per the Management Work Schedule Policy.
• Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards and ensure
compliance with company programs.
• All other functions as designated by the General Manager or
Senior Manager (where applicable).
• Ability to follow instructions on safe use of all
• Ability to perform tasks with tools, ladders, and lifts in a
safe and effective manner.
• High degree of attention to detail to perform facility
inspections on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Verbal communication skills, and accurate math
• Ability to work in a fast pace
• Ability to interact with guests.
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable
• Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or
deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
• Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Good mechanical aptitude and manual
• Intermediate to advanced proficiencies in building trades
including painting, wallpapering, plumbing, seating, and equipment
• Excellent administrative and follow up skills to achieve
successful maintenance and repair programs.
• Ability to work effectively with supervisors and
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to provide clear
and concise details regarding building issues.
A list containing Access and Environment are available upon
request from theatre management.
Provided by Theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants, black belt,
Provided by Associate: Black shoes, black socks
From a family owned business to our future as one of the world’s premiere entertainment companies.
AMC Theatres welcomes...