Implement and oversee all building-related programs and procedures that
support the Facilities standards of clean, safe, and in good repair. Primary
responsibilities include daily, weekly and monthly inspections and follow-up in
support of the Theatre Clean Up Program (TCUP). Oversee vendor activities
related to scheduling and work progress to ensure quality of work. Perform
routine maintenance and repairs in the areas of painting, carpentry, plumbing,
concession equipment, seating and all related building components. Provide
training support for the market, as needed.
identify necessary repairs.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly building inspections to
- Complete necessary repairs or schedule repairs with vendors as
building emergency systems are operational through in-house inspections and
- Provide constant attention to all life safety issues. Ensures
vendor maintenance contracts.
service provider and/or regarding cleaning issues that do not meet AMC
- Inspect and provide direction and follow-up with janitorial
to the theatre General Manager.
- Report all facility issues that are not immediately repairable
- Ensure consistent maintenance and repair methods for all
- Develop routine systems to ensure constant monitoring of problem
an environment that is clean, safe, and in good repair for both associates and
- Work with General Manager to ensure Film Crew procedures support
maintenance, repairs, and supplies.
- Understand and track Variable Operating Expenses related to
- Answer guests’ questions and
per the Management Work Schedule Policy.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts
compliance with company programs.
- Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards and ensure
Senior Manager (where applicable).
- All other functions as designated by the General Manager or
- Ability to follow instructions on safe use of all
safe and effective manner.
- Ability to perform tasks with tools, ladders, and lifts in a
inspections on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- High degree of attention to detail to perform facility
- Verbal communication skills, and accurate math
- Ability to work in a fast pace
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable
- Ability to interact with guests.
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent
deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Good mechanical aptitude and manual
including painting, wallpapering, plumbing, seating, and equipment
- Intermediate to advanced proficiencies in building trades
successful maintenance and repair programs.
- Excellent administrative and follow up skills to achieve
- Ability to work effectively with supervisors and
and concise details regarding building issues.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to provide clear
A list containing Access and Environment are available upon
request from theatre management.
Provided by Theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants, black belt,
Provided by Associate: Black shoes, black socks
AMC Entertainment - 18 months ago
AMC Networks is now somewhere over the rainbow. Formerly Rainbow Media Holdings, the company is a leading cable television broadcaster with...