MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide high touch interaction with entire customer base within assigned region including but not limited to the following;
Assign workspace to business units
Trouble shoot issues related to workplace/workspace
Keep accurate records on where employees are housed via WMS (software)
Worked within established furniture standards
Perform basic ergonomic evaluations for employees
Focal point for all moves, adds, and changes within territory
g. Coordinate IT activities with assigned territories
h. Coordinate placement of local printers to support business units
i. Support new hire procedures to ensure employees have the tools needed
K. Support Human Resources programs
2. Communicate with Regional Executives and local management on issues relating to headcount projections, real estate requirements and office environment. With support from the Home Office Real Estate team address space needs in a manner consistent with business objectives including, but not limited to:
a. Continuous assessment of local real estate environment and conditions.
b. Enhancing business productivity through effective use of space.
c. Assists with the planning, design, construction and move activities for the local field office.
3. Provide support for all moves and real estate projects within territory
Hire movers through bid process to complete in house move if required
Work with JLL to provide support for moves, cleaning and painting of offices
Conduct move meetings with business units
Provide move instructions and supervise all moves within assigned territory
4. Support Human Resource and System departments in set-up and termination of employee services including voice, furniture and equipment for new hires, replacements and terminations.
5. Other administrative support functions as directed by VP Field Administration and Real Estate Project Management.
1. Reports to Home Office Vice President Field Administration and Real Estate Project Management.
2. Has direct responsibility for supporting 1500 employees in Philadelphia and 750 employees in Wilmington offices
3. Supports Home Office Administrative functions, security, business continuity, real estate, and procurement. Also supports IT voice/data, risk control and human resources as they pertain to local office procedures and program implementations.
4. Maintains liaison and provides consultation and assistance to ACE business managers, and Home Office Administration team.
1. Minimum 3 - 5 years work experience working in a facilities related position.
2. College degree preferred.
3. Exceptional customer service skills.
4. Strong negotiation skills.
5. Exceptional problem solving, and decision making skills.
6. Proven management skills including multi-tasking, prioritizing and meeting the needs of high profile customers.
7. Exceptional communications skills, written and verbal (including strong skills in Word & Excel).
8. Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with staff at various organizational levels, with varied business initiatives.
Mary Ann Fazio |ACE Human Resources | ACE Group| 436 Walnut Street | Philadelphia, PA 19106|T: 215.640.2857|E: email@example.com |C: 215.756.4464
At ACE, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The ACE Group is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 53 countries, ACE provides...