Provides leadership and management of facility preventative and demand maintenance needs.
- Ensures safe, effective and efficient operation of facility physical plant, related auxiliary equipment and campus grounds, including but not limited to: electrical, mechanical, control, HVAC, emergency generator, and electronic systems.
- Responsible for the management of construction and renovation projects as required and shall maintain all applicable records as they relate to regulatory compliance.
- Must have 5 years experience of facility management / property management
- Health care setting preferred
- Technical trade school degree or certification required
- Associates degree preferred
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview...