CyraCom International is recognized as the 2nd largest provider of Over-the-Phone Interpretation in the world by research firm Common Sense Advisory. With centers located in Tucson, Phoenix, and Las Cruces, NM, CyraCom has developed into one of the largest and most innovative language services companies in the United States. Named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in 2011, CyraCom, LLC, was awarded an exclusive endorsement from the American Hospital Association for its interpretation solutions.
Oversee the Call Center Facilities of Phoenix, AZ, Tucson, AZ, and Las Cruces, NM. (Position based out of the Phoenix Call Center)
Specific Responsibilities :
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Maintain the facility daily operation (electrical, HVAC, janitorial, pantry areas)
- Communicate and enforce company office standards and aesthetics
- Troubleshoot and resolve any facility issues/problems
- Assist with development of long and short term plans for space expansion, reconfigurations and relocations.
- Manage any construction projects due to space expansion, reconfigurations or relocations.
- Ensure all Service Line requests (Facilities Hotline) are tracked and completed
- Oversee conference room bookings, catering, meeting room set up
- Oversee setup of all A/V equipment (meetings, town-hall)
- Coordinate all internal moves and furniture reconfigurations
- Manage company office supplies (janitorial supplies, company paper stock, pantry supplies, company office supply stock)
- Review and approve invoices for items purchased
- Ensure copiers and fax machines have correct stock of paper, as well as any other printer areas in departments, if they need service notify IT Department
- Manage Mail Services (receiving, shipping, overnight services, messenger services, receipt and logging of sample items to be distributed)Manage the Facility
- Maintenance team and Vendors thru ServiceChannel
- Develop operating & capital budgets for a facility or group of facilities and administer budgets
- Complete routine property inspections to determine extent of needed services required
- Ensure adherence of Company Risk Management Policies/Procedures.
- Ensure all Corporate Insurance requirements are adhered to for vendors/contractors conducting business at company locations
- Develop/maintain positive relationships with internal/external customers and facilities staff.
- Respond to afterhours facilities related emergencies and determine appropriate course of action to resolve issues.
- Special projects as requested.
Education/Training : Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Architecture, or related field.
- Great client service attitude
- Building and construction experience
- Experience in floor moves; workstation build outs
- Knowledge of HVAC systems and building maintenance
- Knowledge of ServiceChannel, Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook (Calendar)
- Superior leadership qualities
- Ability to delegate responsibilities to in-house or vendors as needed
- Ability to organize and multi-task and shift gears quickly
- Ability to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams required.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- PC proficient, specifically in Microsoft applications.
- Business knowledge of the retail and/or call center operations preferred.
- Demonstrated organizational skills required, including project management skills.
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service.
- Ability to travel.
Experience : . Five years of experience preferably in a retail/business office/call center real estate environment, with strong construction project management, space planning and facilities management experience.
Certificates/Licenses : BOMA (Measurements of floor areas in office buildings) /IFMA Certification ( Areas that do not have sufficient clear and unobstructed headroom are excluded from the calculations as are areas that can only be accessed through an obstructed area.) preferred.
Work Location : Based out of Phoenix Call Center
Physical Demands : While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. Duties require frequent lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds and occasionally lifting and/or moving more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Equipment Operated : Electrical appliances
Potential Hazards :
The employee may occasionally work in high, precarious places and is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, and toxic cleaning chemicals. The employee may be occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock.
CyraCom International, Inc.’s success is driven by the advantage created by the collective efforts of its employees, and is dependent upon a diverse, inclusive environment that embraces change, new ideas, respect for the individual and fosters an equal opportunity for success. We have zero tolerance for discrimination, intimidation or harassment of any kind. Cyracom International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. CyraCom International, Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace.
CyraCom International Inc. - 14 months ago