- Maintain CAFM database and CAD drawings of Zynga owned and leased properties. Plan review, field surveys, oral and written communication, and other appropriate data capture techniques will be utilized to assure that these databases are accurate, timely, and comprehensive.
- Provide data and appropriate technical support to staff and consultants as required for project management, planning, and strategic development purposes.
- Serve as system administrator for Zynga operation, maintenance, user configuration and first level tech support. Ensure accuracy of occupancy data with regard to moves, adds, terminations, office acquisitions/closures and revisions to space. Train and manage group administrators and validate their input. Coordinate field verification of the Zynga built environment, provide and maintain space utilization reports as needed
- Import/export, polyline and maintain accurate floor plans in Archibus CAFM system using AutoCAD. Ensure worldwide consistency in space definitions, naming conventions and adherence to space policies.
- Manage & operate critical building systems to defined expectations
- Assist Compliance Manager with new vendor set up requests, contracts and invoicing. Create vendor files and checks accuracy on completed paperwork submitted by vendors
- Assist with facility planning, operations, maintenance, and corporate services
- Plan, budget, and schedule facility modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor, materials, furniture, and other related costs
- Liaise with Building maintenance and janitorial staff
- Coordinate Corporate Housing functions
- Design and develop organizational policies relevant to the facilities and corporate services department
- Bachelor’s Degrees plus 5+ years work experience within Facilities, Office Management and/or Corporate Services
- AutoCAD, Excel and MS Office proficiency required
- Experience (3+ years) with Archibus configuration/development. Will consider candidates with similar configuration/development experience (5+ years) with CAFM systems.
- CAFM system and electronic file management experience required
- General knowledge of corporate space planning, standards, relational database concepts, facilities team functions and furniture systems. Understanding of commercial construction techniques and norms
- Solid project management abilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Budgetary planning
- Excellent Interpersonal and problem solving skills