EaglePicher Technologies is the leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, space and commercial industries, and provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
The Facility Planner plans modifications and utilization of space and facilities to meet requirements of organizational efficiency, available facilities and funds.
Ongoing Responsibilities include:
• Inspects buildings and interior areas to evaluate maintenance needs and suitability for intended use
• Generate design layouts for facility modifications and additions; includes location details of equipment, furniture, doorways, and other pertinent aspects as necessary
• Obtains costs from outside contractors and/or EaglePicher personnel for activities such as facility alterations, renovations and facility maintenance activities
• Directs outside contractors activities for facility modifications
• Oversees the Plex Maintenance Help Desk activities; includes maintaining and modifying when necessary, the operating principles; also includes administrative assistant oversight
• High school diploma or GED required. An Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proficient in use of Visio or Auto Cad to generate electronic sketches/drawings
• Ten or more years of experience in the construction industry with at least five years in a supervisory role
• Must have good PC skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills plus keen attention to detail
• Must have the ability to work from ladders and able to work in adverse weather conditions
• Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds
• Must be able to work overtime when required
• U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
EPT features a 9/80 alternative work schedule where professionals work 9-hour days with every other Friday off throughout the year. Competitive compensation is complimented with a generous and complete benefits package. Relocation benefits may also apply.
Visit http://jobs.eaglepicher.com to apply. EaglePicher Technologies is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
EaglePicher Corporation - 9 months ago