This position is primarily responsible for creating/building a process to open new offices.
Setup a process/documentation for office setup, including all electrical and technical needs for a new office space.
Communicates and coordinates project activities with business, technical and IT service organizations.
Works with vendors on related issues and requirements.
For immediate consideration, please forward
Jayne Castro . Taos is an equal opportunity employer.
- TELCO, Network, Video, etc…
- Experience with MS Project Server.
- Experience with office moves.
- Must be able to interface with and influence IT and business management.
- Attention to detail, strong listening skills, and good verbal and written communications are required.
- Superior documentation skills.
Ability to work in a team environment
Taos - 16 months ago
In the late 80's, Taos' founders, Ric Urrutia and Alexis Tatarsky, were working together as UNIX engineers at Apple Computer. They often...