PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Coordinates the inter-office relocations in all aspects. Responsible for the oversight of cleaning contracts at the headquarters locations. Responsible for new and surplus furniture management, CAD Maintenance, and monitors security systems at headquarters buildings.
DUTIES I ACTIVITIES :
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for driving the FMCNA culture through values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the coordination and implementation of inter-office employee relocations to include:
1. Obtain justification from requestor;
2. Obtain approval from requestors Manager in order to proceed;
3. Obtain specific moving requirements from requestor and other pertinent Voice/Data information;
4. Verify that furniture in current and new location will be adequate, and if not, provide alternatives, or advise requestor of situation prior to relocation;
5. Develop relocation plans inclusive of the above for Managers review prior to release;
6. Send notification to headquarters support groups and individuals affected by the relocation advising of scheduled relocation date and time.
- Relocation Coordination to include:
1. Obtain department user requirements to assist in the development of design plans with Architectural staff.
2. Obtain estimates for the overall project to include: workstation reconfiguration or new purchase, moving estimate, and any and all other costs that may be associated with the project.
3. Submit project budget to Manager for review and approval prior to submission to department requestor.
- Meet with Contracted Cleaning Company and Building Management Company weekly to oversee the following at Headquarters location:
1. Review issues obtained via the work order system.
2. Evaluate cleaning processes to ensure the specifications in contract are being addressed.
3. Obtain weekly and monthly reports for review and address outstanding issues as necessary with Building Management to address with Cleaning Company.
4. Evaluate overall cleaning and other pertinent building-related processes and make recommendations as appropriate to ensure greater efficiency.
5. Provide monthly summary report to Manager, of Building Management's oversight of contract.
- Meet with Contracted Cleaning Company weekly to address the following at Headquarters location:
1. Evaluate cleaning processes to ensure the specifications in the contract are being addressed, and followup as necessary.
2. Obtain weekly and monthly reports for review and address outstanding issues as necessary.
3. Evaluate overall cleaning and other pertinent building-related processes and make recommendations when appropriate to ensure greater efficiency.
4. Check cleaning supply inventory and place orders.
5. Provide monthly summary report to Manager, of contract status .
1. Track & manage the movement, and utilization and inventory of surplus furniture.
New Furniture :
1. Meet with requestor to obtain specific requirements and recommend furniture options.
2. Provide requestor with specific model numbers and pricing for ordering purposes.
3. Ensure ample space is available to receive new furniture orders or arrange to ship product directly to moving company. Involves coordinating with shipping & receiving.
4. Schedule moving company to deliver, un-crate & set-up new furniture and provide them with disposition of existing furniture if applicable. Advise appropriate parties.
- Assist Manager with the processing, tracking and monitoring of all work order invoices with Building Management Company and internal follow-up. Advise Manager of slow processes.
- Participate in annual budget recommendation process to include review of submission from Management Company. Identify needs which may have been omitted from the Building Management proposal and make other pertinent recommendations for inclusion in the budget to Manager.
- Responsible for the maintenance and modification of headquarters floor plans (on CAD). The base building plans are to be updated as modifications occur. Be pro-active in updating other building plans as applicable such as (evacuation plans) as modifications occur
- Utilize Auto-Can to prepare minor space plans and furniture layouts as required.
- Security Systems:
1. Responsible for trouble shooting issues related to the security cameras and the Win-Pak System.
2. Conduct Monthly Review of the Win-Pak to ensure levels of access are accurate by obtaining signature from appropriate Manager.
3. Responsible for recommending and implementing an annual maintenance program for the cameras and Win-Pak to Manager. Follow-up on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis that appropriate maintenance measures have been taken.
4. Provide Manager with Monthly Status report of Maintenance status of above and advise of any recurring issues.
5. Responsible for the review of Security tapes as necessary and providing reports on access.
6. Review Security Guard detex tour reports to ensure all requested guards are covering areas 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
- Responsible for monthly spot-checking to verify systems are working the following:
1. Review the 911 Crisis Alert feature with Security and Operators/Receptionists
2. Emergency Telephones in Building & Garage
3. Other safety devices as installed.
- Obtain and review outside vendor safety procedures ensuring the Safety Manuals, Certificates of Insurance (COI), and OSHA Log are consistent with FMCNA guidelines. Review results with Manager and forward the information to the FMCNA Safety Officer for review and verification prior to commencement.
- Invoices - Prior to submission of any and all invoices, attach all back up and approvals along with project folder & punch list (if applicable) prior to submitting for approval.
- Attend Monthly Building & Security Committee Meetings in order to provide input on projects and to take minutes of each meeting.
- Spot-Check CCI (Cafeteria Vendor) to confirm all areas identified by Department of Pubic Health have been brought to resolution. Responsible for following up with Building Management & CCI after Health Inspections to ensure issues addressed have been resolved.
- Responsible for updating on CAD all Life Safety floor plans on a monthly basis to include location of Fire Extinguishers, Pull Boxes and post in all locations.
- Assist Administrator with all aspects of larger projects (renovations I relocations I special projects)
- Other projects as directed by Manager
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree - Business and I or facilities management concentration preferred
- CFM Certification preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 3-5 years experience in Facility Administration role - Business Environment preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- CAD experience required.
- Organization skills
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate time management skills.
Fresenius Medical Care - 18 months ago
Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) operates a network of more than 1,800 dialysis clinics located throughout the US. One of the...