Responsible for maintaining office equipment and supplies and handles
shipping and receiving operations. Arranges the repair of inoperative
equipment. Assists with coordinating building maintenance and repairs.
Performs a variety of duties to ensure that the buildings' daily
operations function smoothly, and ensures building provides a safe,
positive, and professional image of Company.
- Coordinates furniture reconfigurations and employee moves, adds, and
regional executive management for approval on all major repairs.
- Ensures accuracy of vendor billing and compiles information for
and repair of electrical, plumbing.
- Works with building management in coordinating the maintenance, work,
- Assists with after hours projects and on-call emergencies.
- Ensures that buildings are in compliance with Company & OSHA
Insurances and service contracts of approved vendors
- Maintains floor plan database. Keeps track of Certificate of
coordinating service request with vendors, coordinating employee moves,
- Assists with the management of the office facility to include:
furniture reconfigurations, pricing, delivery, installation services,
and maintaining a floor plan database.
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Preferred Field of Study: Business, Facilities Management
Flexibility to travel locally, roughly 5%.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
Comcast - 23 months ago
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...