DTI is seeking candidates for the position of Facilities Specialist.
• Execute all conference room set ups and peripheral support functions
• Handle security related issues
• Maintain Kastle Security cards - to include taking photos and processing and issuing cards
• Monitor Kastle Security reports
• Inspect all areas of firm space, report discrepancies, place discrepancy orders to appropriate vendor, monitor, follow up and provide status; i.e. lights, carpets, boxes, clutter, damage, etc.
• Maintain keys - cut, re-file, issue
• Hang pictures and dry erase boards
• Assist/perform internal office moves - ability to lift heavy objects with assistance
• Assist with incoming/outgoing office moves
• Provide miscellaneous requests for furniture
• Monitor/check/Empty floor recycle shred bins
• Restock bathroom supplies
• Track, maintain, prep vacant offices for arrival and departures
• Create and install nameplates
• Assist with preparing offices for new hire arrivals and departures
• Receive, inspect furniture, equipment, vendor deliveries; i.e. towel service deliveries, plumbers, movers, etc.
• Monitor conference room, visitor reservations
• Check/maintain/ set up in visiting attorney offices and conference rooms
• Must be able to communicate using a 2 way radio for internal department communications
• Respond/Assist attorney/staff with request for facilities related services
• Perform 2 daily floor inspections
• Perform hourly conference room inspections
• Be available for overtime
• Assist with special facilities related projects
• Monitor/report/maintain kitchen equipment - dishwashers & ice makers and other equipment
• Assist with Emergency Preparedness programs and supplies
• Install keyboard trays
• Assemble simple equipment, shelving, carts, etc.
• Emergency Preparedness - assist with plan administration, supply upkeep, etc. to include AED, First Aid equipment check and reports