Support facility operations in Dearborn and Detroit through the installation, maintenance and repair of critical systems including: HVAC, Environmental Control Systems, Glycol Chillers, Compressed Air, Electrical (110 through 480 VAC), Lighting, Roofing, Plumbing, Security, Card Access, Carpentry and Painting.
- Receive, track and respond to internal service requests for Facility Systems, which includes HVAC, Environmental Control Systems, Glycol Chillers, Compressed Air, Electrical, Lighting, Roofing, Plumbing, Security, Card Access, Carpentry, and Painting.
- Troubleshoot, repair, install and maintain Facility Systems equipment.
- Oversee Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) warranty and/or service work on Facility Systems equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on Facility Systems equipment.
- Interface with external contractors and ensure scope of outsourced work is identified, quoted and delivered.
- Work safely and use all available safety equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or certification in a relevant technical field and 3 years work experience or 5 years of relevant facilities experience.
- Read, understand, and utilize electrical schematic drawings to diagnose/troubleshoot and repair electrical circuits.
- Read, understand, and utilize hydraulic schematic drawings to diagnose/troubleshoot and repair hydraulic circuits.
- Mechanical skills and aptitude for repairs including light fabrication and mechanical troubleshooting, repair and maintenance.
- Experience maintaining low temperature industrial chillers.
- Ability to develop and effectively utilize resources to deliver timely, cost-effective solutions.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office skills.
Position is located in a test facility environment, and will involve hands-on work with tools and other equipment. Physical activity will include lifting (up to 50lbs.), bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, hand-eye coordination, and manual dexterity.
Relocation services not provided.
Link is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Link is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United
Link Engineering Company - 2 years ago