Facilities Staff Support (Senior)
Position Summary : Provides Sr. Facility Staff support to US Army ITA within the Pentagon and other areas as directed.
Position Description: Plans, designs and oversees the reconfiguration, maintenance, and alteration of equipment, machinery, buildings, structures, and other facilities. Gathers and reviews data concerning facility or equipment specifications, company or government restrictions, required completion date, and construction feasibility. Coordinates with architecture/engineering firms in developing design criteria and preparing layout and detail drawings. Prepares bid sheets and contracts for construction and facilities acquisition. Reviews and estimates design costs including equipment, installation, labor, materials, preparation, and other related costs. Inspects or directs the inspection of construction and installation progress to ensure conformance to established drawings, specifications, and schedules.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoot, repair and replace rack mounted UPS units within the Pentagon and other areas of responsibility.
- Oversight, testing and maintenance of all Lineage (Tyco) DC Voltage power units within the Pentagon.
- Perform Annual Lifecycle Replacement of Rack Mounted UPS units throughout the ITA network within the Pentagon and various out buildings.
- Perform electrical surveys within ITA operations area.
- Support Facility IT Mangers when needed with wide range of facility related tasks.
- Provide escort when needed.
- Respond to power alarms (UPS and DC power plant) and makes on the spot corrections.
- Maintain inventory of in-stock battery and UPS units and provide shortages lists when necessary.
- Be able to work after hours and weekends to support various outages and equipment testing.
- Reports all Security violations and abnormal conditions.
- BS with 10 or more years of experience or 18 years of applicable experience with a HS degree.
Allied Technology Group provides a full range of complex, innovative engineering and information management solutions to U.S. Government clients including the Departments of Defense, State, Homeland Security and various civilian Departments and Agencies. For the past 25 years, we have exceeded corporate and client expectations by focusing on each client’s absolute satisfaction.
Allied Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Allied Technology offers the following benefits to our employees:
- Health Care Benefits
- Vision Rider
- Dental Care Benefits
- Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Long & Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Education & Training Assistance
- Professional Association Dues
- Direct Deposit