For 25 years, Extron Electronics, headquartered in Anaheim, California, has been a leading developer and manufacturer of professional A/V system products. Extron products are used to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for today's high tech boardrooms, presentation/training centers, university lecture halls, and other applications. Our corporate philosophy is founded on three concepts: Service, Support, and Solutions - S3. By following this standard, Extron has become one of the leading providers of products and training to the professional A/V industry.
Responsibilities include supervising a team of maintenance and janitorial staff, determining workload, delegating assignments, training, monitoring and reviewing work performance for quality, accuracy and completeness.
Qualified Candidates will have:
As an industry leader, Extron Electronics is committed to maintaining the outstanding level of quality services our customers expect. We strive to continually provide Service, Support, and Solutions - S3 to our customers. Our customers are our most important asset, and our employees are essential in maintaining that asset.
- 5 years' experience in facilities management including supervising maintenance and janitorial staff
- Ability to manage various facilities projects and maintenance vendors for a corporate headquarters facility that requires a high level of attention and cleanliness
- Experience working hands-on with housekeeping, electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilating and air conditioning
- Excellent communication skills, (written, and verbal)
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
We are currently seeking quality individuals who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity. Extron offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
Extron Electronics - 17 months ago