Key Job Responsibilities:
1) Monitor and operate Facilities Central Utility Plant.
DI Water system
Toxic Gas Monitoring
Bulk Chemical Monitoring
Closed Loop water systems
2) React to Facilities system alarms and take necessary corrective action to prevent impact to manufacturing operations.
3) Collect and interpret data collected from Facilities equipment during shift rounds to ensure proper operation of the Facilities systems and identify potential problems.
4) Perform some system repairs, Preventive Maintenance and respond to trouble calls as needed
5) Perform chemical tests on systems and adjust chemistry as needed.
1) Previous utility plant operation preferred
2) DIW & IWW operations experience
3) Applicants must have experience with operating utility plant equipment including as defined above
4) Maintenance & ERT experience desirable
5) Basic computer skills, good written & verbal communications & be comfortable working alone
5) EDUCATION requirement: HS Diploma
6) Experience level: 5 years or Tech School
We’re on the Verge of Something Big. And You Can Be a Part of It!
Join TriQuint in the quest to transform how the world communicates. Our RF technology is vital to taking mobile devices and networks infrastructure content to exciting new levels. We believe that innovation and great ideas come from all areas of the company. So, whether you work in manufacturing, administration or engineering, your role at TriQuint has a significant impact on this communications revolution. Our company is global, diverse and passionate about making a difference. We’ve earned recognition as one of the “Top Ten Most Admired Technology Companies in Oregon,” and Forbes.com’s “Most Trustworthy Companies.” Take a look around to see what we have to offer. Apply today. We’re eager to make you a part of it.
TriQuint Semiconductor fills it up with GaAs. TriQuint uses specialized materials -- such as gallium arsenide (GaAs), gallium nitride, and...