Carestream Dental is looking for an experienced Facilities Coordinator for our Atlanta Office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Purpose of the job: The Facilities Coordinator will work closely with the Facilities Manager to support all facilities activities and will be the first point of contact for internal and external customers seeking support and information from the Facilities organization of Carestream Dental US. Will also provide administrative support to the Facilities Manager and manage office functions including: Work order coordination, Security badge and access assignments, database management, daily office operations, coordination of budgeting/accounting systems, maintaining office records, and providing general support services. Additionally, the Facilities Coordinator, under the supervision of the Facilities Manager, will manage all outside contractors in support of the Facilities Department, including maintaining records and contracts, coordinating project activities, and providing scheduling support.
- Coordinate all Facilities activities, work direction, and support systems.
- Represent the Facilities Department in inter-departmental meetings to support and facilitate communication and action between departments.
- Independently update and maintain administrative policies and processes.
- Set up, maintain, and update department’s central files, information, filing, contracts, and messages.
- Assist in locating and ordering parts, supplies, and materials as needed.
- Prepare and maintain RFP’s, bid information, and other contract documents.
- Manage the maintenance request system to input and administer all facility maintenance requests.
- Responsible for front desk operations including the scheduling of front desk employees and administration of conference room reservations.
- Participate in and coordinate setup and break down and scheduling of all building events.
- Assist in the resolution of construction related problems.
- Coordinate procurement of equipment, supplies and materials to perform required duties effectively and efficiently.
- Prepare, manage, and complete various forms, reports, correspondence, purchase orders, budget documents, plans, goods receipts, records, and presentations.
- Read and interpret construction drawings, blueprints, codes and specs.
- Responsible for office supply ordering and distribution.
- Assist the Facilities Manager in all aspects of project implementation as needed.
- Support the Facilities manager with external contacts as needed.
- Manage the Security access control database in conjunction with the Security Contractor and corporate security office.
- Manage, coordinate, and administer physical badge process and procedures.
- Assist in the management and coordination of onsite security, including scheduling and updating of all post orders.
Associates’ Degree in related field and 2 years of facilities management preferred, or 4 years of facilities management experience.
Experience in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, Construction management or related fields.
Extensive use of computerized maintenance systems.
Demonstrated ability to work and communicate professionally, verbally, and in written form with internal and external customers.
Demonstrated customer service excellence.
Knowledge of Microsoft Suite of Products including Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
Building management and Facility operations.
Maintenance management software preferred.
Demonstrated ability in the following areas:
Performs other duties as required.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Responsibility for follow-up on actions based on various team projects.
- High organization skills in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to perform and manage technically complex projects using independent judgment and personal initiative.
- Build strong internal and external relationships using effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Recognize and act on opportunities; adjust direction when situation warrants.
- Work independently without regular and direct supervision.
- Must be a provider of excellent customer service.
About Carestream Dental
Carestream Dental develops and markets an assortment of software applications and equipment used by Dentists, Orthodontists and Oral Surgeons throughout the US market. Our products – which sell under a variety of leading brands such as Kodak Dental Systems, Orthotrac, Carestream Dental, and SoftDent – help dental professionals streamline workflow and enhance patient care by enabling them to capture, share, and use images and information easily and effectively. Carestream Dental employs approximately 702 employees throughout the United States with a concentration of people in Atlanta, Georgia, Baltimore, Maryland, and Richardson, Texas.
Carestream Health gets the picture. The company develops and sells imaging products to help dentists, doctors, and scientists take, process,...