The FedEx SmartPost internship program is designed to expose interns to specific areas within SmartPost’s Facility & Material Handling Engineering department. Interns will be provided day to day tasks as well as a project to complete throughout the internship program.
- Create detailed standard drawings for new processes and equipment
- Produce high quality CAD designs, technical specifications and description of operation
- Assist design engineers with creation of bid documents and requests for quotes
- Generate or update as built drawings
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
High School Diploma required.
Actively pursuing and have completed at least 2 years of undergraduate studies in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering at an accredited university.
Required Skills - Abilities and/or Licensure:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD (preferred) or equivalent drafting software package
FedEx SmartPost - 9 months ago
FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete...