Title: Quality Control Manager
Location: ATC Harpers Ferry, WV
Type: Full-time Exempt
Technica LLC (Technica) seeks to fill the full-time position of Quality Control Manager for the Harpers Ferry Advanced Training Center (ATC) in West Virginia. This contract is for Operations and Maintenance of Government Facilities. The Quality Control Manager shall be responsible for all Quality Control aspects of the contract. This position:
- is responsible for the quality of all work performed at the ATC in Harpers Ferry, WV.
- drafts and monitors the Quality Control Plan.
- is responsible for providing the Government with compliant supplies and services.
Technica is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EO/AA) Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability or sexual orientation. We offer health, dental, vision, short-term, long-term and life insurance benefits as well as 401K options to all full-time personnel.
- Must be able to meet the security requirements of this contract, which includes obtaining a SECRET clearance.
- Must have at least 7 years experience with Government programs, preferably the US Customs and Border Protection.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years Quality Control Manager experience on a US Government program.
- Must have a good working knowledgeable of regulations, systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines
- Analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension of the problems involved, to collect the necessary data to establish the facts, and take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines
- Must have experience with facilities maintenance contracts of similar size and scope
To be considered for employment, complete Technica's online application in full.
Technica specializes in performance-based logistics (PBL). We focus on metrics to drive efficiencies in time and money for the military...