PAE is currently seeking a Facility Maintenance Supervisor to support an exciting new mission in support of the National Science Foundation’s Antarctic Operations.
The Facility Maintenance Supervisor will:
PAE is an equal opportunity employer and drug- free workplace.
- Supervise employees or outside contractors who construct, maintain, and repair utilities systems, buildings, and equipment via one or more of the following trades: electrical, plumbing, carpentry, air-conditioning, heating, painting, and/or general maintenance.
- Set priorities, perform forecasting and allocate the resources needed to complete all preventive and corrective maintenance tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least sixyears of documented experience and two years supervisory experience in all phases of preventive and corrective maintenance, including experience on heating and ventilating equipment, as well as other equipment and facilities.
- The ability to read design drawings, specifications, and diagrams is required.
- At least intermediate computer skills in spreadsheets, word processing, e-mail and database programs.
- HVAC-R license highly desired.
PAE - 20 months ago
From our founding in 1955, PAE has offered exceptional integrated global mission services to a wide range of customers, including the U.S....