The Facility Maintenance Technician maintains facility equipment and production utility equipment. The technician will perform reactive and preventative maintenance on all facility equipment utilizing electrical, electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical trouble shooting techniques.
• Associate Degree in HVAC Technology or equivalent, plus a minimum of three years of experience in an industrial maintenance setting.
• Able to troubleshoot and maintain facility equipment utilizing safe electrical/mechanical work practices.
• Refrigerant Certification preferred.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• Must be able to work Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
NOTE: Due to ITAR requirements, applicants must be a U.S Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
TTM Technologies - 18 months ago
TTM Technologies - Global Leader in PCB & Backplane Assembly
Headquartered in Costa Mesa, California TTM Technologies is a leading...