At Florida Career College we deliver accredited, career-focused diplomas and degrees that prepare students for rewarding, long-term careers.
As we embark on a new era, our vision is very clear – to work together as a team to make Florida Career College the most trusted provider of career oriented post-secondary education in the world.
When you consider a career with FCC know you would be joining a team that is passionate about Education and the lives we touch every day.
We are seeking a Full -Time Facility Coordinator for immediate placement at our KENDALL campus.
Overview of the position's responsibilities:
Responsible for the maintenance, appearance and working condition of external and internal workings of designated facilities.
- Maintain all mechanical, electronic, elevators, cooling/heating systems and landscaping.
- Initiate, monitor and follow-up on major repairs.
- Inspect facilities to identify any facility issues.
- Monitor facility maintenance.
- Oversee janitorial and security services.
- Evaluate and prepare bids and specs for final approval for services and repairs.
- Initiate communication and coordinate activities, after final approval of bids and specs, regarding initial vendor repairs and services.
- Coordinate with vendors and management staff regarding accommodation to cubicles or building structure in compliance to ADA or under the direction of Human Resources.
- Monitor facility to ensure OSHA compliance and communicate issues with Human
- Responsible for roof maintenance, parking lot maintenance, and compliance with city sign codes (parking).
- Monitor compliance with zoning restrictions (use of property) and Fire Marshal Codes.
- Prepare, reconcile and submit invoices for payment to Accounts Payable.
- Perform other work-related duties and special projects as assigned.
Qualities Desired include:
- Exceptional customer service
- Handyman Experience including painting, etc
- Strong written and verbal communication, and organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience to plan and execute projects from conception to completion
- Solid analytical, problem solving, and technical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in making business decisions using facts and good judgment
- Self starter who requires minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- High School diploma and 5 years of experience
Make the decision to CHANGE LIVES today, and MAKE YOUR CAREER COUNT by applying now!
Apply for this job:
- Apply for this job online
- Refer a friend to this job
Anthem Education Group hopes its students sing its praises when they enter the workforce. The for-profit educational company provides...