In this position, you will be responsible for building maintenance and utility infrastructure support. Working hours would be 4pm-12am, Monday through Friday.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Understand and comply with all applicable requirements of the Company’s ISO/cGMP quality system as documented in the Quality Manual, System Procedures, and Work Instructions
· Performs preventative maintenance on facility structures and equipment
· Supports corrective, elective, and project type work orders per assigned schedule and timeline.
· React and respond quickly to emergency situations relative to facility issues (plumbing leaks, janitorial needs, sewer backups, loss of power, etc...)
· Monitor Facilities related materials inventory levels, communicate to Tool Crib Attendant as needed to prevent shortages
· Utilizes CMMS for data entry and reporting on a daily basis
· Practices good housekeeping.
High School Diploma or GED along with 1-3 years of Facility Maintenance experience required. The successful candidate will possess the following:
· Experience in Janitorial Services, HVAC Systems Operation, Landscaping and snow removal equipment (plow, snow-blower, shovels), along with the following:
· Ability to work independently
· Strong mechanical ability
· Basic Electricity knowledge, hands on experience, troubleshooting
· Basic Plumbing skills (soldering, PVC pipe, troubleshooting)
· Ability to use hand tools, gauges, meters
· Basic computer skills
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
· Must be able to stand and walk for full work shift
· Must routinely lift or move objects up to 50lbs
· Must be comfortable working at heights requiring scissor lift and ladders to access
· Must routinely work on flat roofs up to 40’ high
· Must be able to climb under equipment and above production rooms.
· Must be able to work outside in inclement weather such as snow & rain storms.
Multisorb Technologies - 30 days ago