Facility Management Analyst
DLS Engineering Associates, Inc, a government engineering logistics services firm, is seeking qualified candidates to fill five potential full-time openings as Facility Management Analysts with experience in building construction, facility maintenance, and/or performing facility inspections and condition assessments.
The duties will include but are not limited to:
- Perform facility and equipment condition assessments.
- Analyze facility management practices to determine level of compliance with organizational asset visibility, configuration management, standardized maintenance, and facility management standards.
- Analyze facility management databases and interview key stakeholders to develop “as is” baseline configuration and “should be” functional configuration based on organizational facility management standards.
- Develop objective and standardized criteria and scoring system for determining a facility’s ability to be operationally available.
- Document and flow chart key business processes for maintaining organizational asset visibility, configuration management, standardized maintenance, and facility management standards. Develop supporting policies, instructions, desk guides, and training guides to implement standardized key business processes.
- Review and apply Unified Facility Code (UFC) category code costs to develop alternative/customized costs for unique facilities.
- Identify facility data attributes, inspections, preventative maintenance procedures, manpower requirements, etc. to update and maintain a computerized maintenance system for organizational assets and facilities.
- Assist in development of an organizational investment strategy to maintain and recapitalize facilities.
- Maintain facility configurations and statuses in organizational facility management databases and systems.
1. Management of aviation facilities and runway maintenance for both fixed wing and rotary aircraft. In depth knowledge of Department of Defense and Unified Facility Code Requirements for aviation facilities, specifically fire suppression and other required systems, space requirements, and physical clearances. Job Location: Cleveland, OH
2. Management of waterfront structures to include: design and maintenance of waterfront facilities and infrastructure in both salt and fresh water environments, load bearing analysis of waterfront structures, inspection and preventative maintenance of waterfront facilities, permitting for waterfront construction activities, and dredging. Job Location: Cleveland, OH
3. Management of electronics and telecommunication facilities including tower erection and maintenance. Experience with information technology infrastructure (i.e. data server rooms) to include mechanical systems, back-up power (i.e., uninterruptible power supplies), and HVAC. Job Location: Miami, FL.
4. Management of industrial marine maintenance facilities including: facilities used for corrosion control, painting, and blasting, for assets used in the marine environment; operation and maintenance of shipyards and the associated equipment necessary to perform docking and maintenance activities on vessels less than 500-feet. Job Location: Providence, RI
5. Management of academic facilities including dormitory-style housing. Job Location: Oakland, CA
- Five (5) years professional experience in building construction, facility maintenance, and/or performing facility inspections and condition assessments.
- Three (3) years professional experience as indicated below:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering highly desired.
- Professional certifications including Construction Quality Management (CQM), Certified Public Infrastructure Inspector (CPII), or equivalent are highly desired.
We are an established and growing service provider in the government industry. We are dedicated to our mission of providing business...