Carestream has an exciting opportunity for a Facility Manage Supervisor in its White City, Oregon plant.
Assignment & Duties:
• Supervisory duties include recruiting, hiring, and performance management of employees. Manages curriculum and timely completion of staff training. Plans, schedules, and monitors staff schedules to support operations, repair and maintenance during normal schedule and during plant production down time.
• Manage preventive maintenance and work requests for multiple areas in the facility. Inspection and leadership of general maintenance and repair of buildings, property, furniture, fixtures, or equipment which includes mechanical, plumbing, electrical, refrigeration, carpentry, painting, repair and maintenance.
• Project management duties include charter and monitoring facility renovation and enhancement projects to ensure performance to planned schedules. Estimates material and labor costs for projects and analyzes supplier’s quotes with Purchasing to ensure they are cost effective.
• Conducts risk assessments and ensures quality standards are maintained for work performed by staff and suppliers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Supervisory practices and principles
• Application of general maintenance principles, practices, and techniques
• Knowledge of environmental, health, and safety requirements
• Lock out - tag out, hazardous entry, and rescue process
• Fire safety, alarm, and suppression systems
• Chill water production and distribution
• Compressed air and nitrogen production and distribution
• Air handling systems and equipment
• Security policies and systems
• SAP and Plant Maintenance module applications
• Statutory testing and inspections
• Commercial property management
• Disaster protection and business resumption planning
• On site supplier service and supplies management with Purchasing
• Lean, six sigma quality training
• Cost reduction project leadership
• Strong computer skills including Windows and MS Office applications
• Five years of Facility Management experience
• Facility Management Supervisory or leadership experience
• Associate's Degree required
Preferred Qualifications & Differentiators:
• Bachelors of Arts or Science degree - preferred
• Professional Certification - Certified Facility Manager (CFM) or Facility Management Professional (FMP) - preferred
• Boiler, HVAC, and Electrical apprenticeship certification – preferred
Carestream Health is a dynamic global company with over 100 years of leadership in radiology and healthcare IT. We are passionately committed to helping our customers do their jobs better, faster and more cost effectively. By applying our insights and experience, we create inventive, elegant solutions that offer a smarter way forward.
Headquartered in Rochester, NY, Carestream has over 7000 employees operating in 150 countries. Our customers range from large enterprises to small private practices, including: large health systems, hospitals, imaging centers, medical groups and dental practices. In addition to our innovative radiology products, Carestream also sells solutions for information management, non-destructive testing, molecular imaging, thin-film coating & nano materials.
Carestream is an Equal Opportunity Employer