Utilize your FSO/CSSO experience in the critical role of conducting security operations in Esri’s federal office in accordance with NISPOM, Intelligence Community Directives (ICD series), and other government regulations. This is a challenging position in which you will coordinate frequently with US government counterparts and work closely with other industrial security team members.
- Support both collateral level security programs and special access programs
- Conduct and participate in security plans, procedures, and instructions; enhance the ongoing security awareness and education programs
- Maintain and coordinate excellent working relationships with government agencies
- Assure compliance with all government and company security regulations
- Manage day-to-day execution of all security operations including:
- Personnel clearance processing: nominations, tracking, indoctrinations, reporting, debriefs; daily use of personnel clearance data systems (Joint Personnel Adjudication System [JPAS] and Access Commander)
- Guide employees in the use of the DSS e-QIP including professional review of form SF86 prior to submission
- Classified materials receipt, logging, control, and dissemination
- Physical security operations: alarm call-list, guard service supervision/liaison, new construction
- Maintenance and accountability of classified government-furnished information and equipment
- Maintenance of certifications and accreditation of the facilities
- Bachelor’s in a field related to Criminal Justice, Business Administration, Information Systems or related field
- A minimum of four years of experience at a contractor organization conducting special access and industrial security operations for the US DoD or US intelligence community
- Three or more years of experience as an FSO: FSO role in the NISP, DSS Electronic Facility Clearance, Personnel clearances in the NISP, JPAS/JCAVS virtual training, NISP reporting requirements, Visits and meetings in the NISP, Safeguarding classified information in the NISP
- Two or more years of experience as a CSSO
- Possess and maintain an active Top Secret security clearance with recent Single-scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
- Working knowledge of the NISPOM, ICDs, and associated Executive Orders
- Significant experience with the DSS JPAS
- Knowledge of OPSEC procedures and application of OPSEC to Sensitive But Unclassified (SBU) information
- Relevant professional organizational involvement (NCMS, ISAC, ISWG, or other)
- Experience using Access Commander software
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers . Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri - 20 months ago
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...