• Sell & promote products & value-added services to meet or exceed
both short term & long-term goals in an established territory.
• Plan sales & gross profit activities on a long-term basis. Develop
objectives and action plan for accounts.
• Have accurate, detailed and comprehensive knowledge of the
potential of each account in assigned territory.
• Develop & maintain vendor relationships through goal-setting and
• Investigate and resolve all customer claims promptly. Participate
in resolution with all involved parties.
• Maintain all system information in a timely, accurate & complete
• Drive and support the xpedx Facility Solutions program.
• Stay current and educate our sales staff on new trends and
• Demonstrate products and equipment
• Working knowledge of sales & negotiation techniques
• Ability to make decisions within established guidelines
• Ability to organization & work independently as well as work
flexible hours due to customer needs.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication presentation skills.
Problem solving & organizational skills a must.
• Highly motivated & enthusiastic.
High School General Studies
PC Software-Microsoft Office
International Paper - 24 months ago
For International Paper (IP), business is a global paper chase. It is one of the world's largest manufacturers of printing papers....