Do you have a passion for working with a team that builds large complex projects? Do you enjoy being in a fast-paced environment where your ideas can make a real impact? Are you ambitious and results oriented? If so, The Conti Group is looking for you.
Founded over 100 years ago on traditional principles and values, Conti is an infrastructure development firm delivering complex engineering and construction projects across the nation and internationally, servicing construction markets such as transportation, water, environmental, power, industrial, renewable energy, facilities, and homeland security. We are well known for our client responsiveness, top caliber people and innovativeness. To learn more about The Conti Group, please go to www.conticorp.com .
General Position Description
The Facility Technician will perform various facility management duties at our Global Support Center and at our Equipment Division. The position will support the Conti team by ensuring the company’s facilities are running in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform minor electrical, plumbing, painting and carpentry type repairs
- Supervise various subcontractors to ensure the building systems are properly maintained (i.e. HVAC, generator, elevators, etc.)
- Primary contact if there are any alarms on the building systems (HVAC, generator, etc.)
- Maintain all required permits and certifications
- Ensure the housekeeping and maintenance of the buildings, both inside and outside, are kept to the Conti standard
- Maintain appropriate maintenance and cleaning supplies
- Perform miscellaneous activities to support the proper functioning of the organization
- 1 – 2 years of facility management related experience
- Excellent customer service, teamwork and people skills
- Self-directed, organized and self-motivated
- High attention to detail
- Able to multi task and work in a fast paced challenging environment
- Basic computer knowledge (Outlook, Microsoft Word, Basic Excel)
- Experience with self-performing basic electrical, plumbing, painting, and carpentry repair work
- Conti has great benefits. We provide medical, dental and vision on the first day of your employment. Life insurance, 401(k) matching plan, EAP, wellness programs and tuition reimbursement, and many other optional programs are offered as well.
The Conti Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.