PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES -
1. Coordinate manufacturing facility/capacity expansion projects.
2. Continuous Development of the productivity decks and Diagonals
3. Participate in the GFSI/FSSC22000 yearly audit and assist in the development of procedures and corrective actions
4. Generate cost reduction opportunities/direct the engineering activities along with manufacturing to initiate/implement process improvement to reduce manufacturing costs.
5. Monitor factory energy utilization efficiency to identify opportunities to reduce gas, oil, water/electricity consumption.
6. Coordinate major initiatives across the supply chain to insure optimum cost. This coordination will include, but not be limited to, purchasing, distribution, manufacturing, R&D, packaging and engineering.
7. Prepare department budgets, personnel performance reviews and salary administration.
8. Implement and train MOS & Lean / Sigma processes to factory location personnel.
1. A degree in Business Administration or industrial engineering. A working knowledge of business principles and practices.
2. The ability to overcome the inevitable problems and obstacles that surface to meet project timelines and cost initiatives.
3. The creativeness not to be bound by past solutions and to think outside the box in order to drive productivity throughout the organization.
4. The ability to communicate and deal with a range of responsibilities is critical while managing multiple tasks.
5. The candidate must have future growth ability in the organization.
o The ability to energize others
o Execution -- Get the Job Done!
o Passion to be the best.
6. Tools needed for this job.
o Presentation Skills in front of Sr. Management
o MS Office Suite expertise
o Power Point development skills
o Mentoring & Coaching skills
o Minitab 14 proficient
o Visio Proficient
o Process Mapping & Organizational flow understanding
Dianne's Fine Desserts - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard