R. STAHL is seeking a Factory Sales Representative with established relationships selling to oilfield service companies. If you have a knowledge in electrical or mechanical products and experience selling in oil & gas than you could be a fit for this job.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested
· Responsible for working with sales & marketing to achieve annual sales & profit objectives and assist with forecasting.
· Responsible for preparation and execution of a sales plan for the assigned territory.
· Responsible for expanding business with existing customers and forecasting our business with them.
· Responsible for finding and developing new accounts and forecasting our business with these accounts.
· Become STAHL product specialist and expert in Explosion Protection Technology
· Report to management business growth opportunities.
· Assist engineering department during work overload conditions.
· Identify competitors to understand impact all aspects of their business & marketing strategies, defining market size & share by competitor, product benefit analysis, and pricing strategies in order to develop effective R STAHL value add sales & marketing strategies.
· Develop key customers / industries relationships to understand markets applications / problems, business strategies and decision-making processes in order to increase R STAHL market penetration with these customers / industries.
· Provides technical assistance and service for customers, sales personnel, engineering and production.
· Communicates key customer needs and recommends solutions to appropriate facility staff for development or implementation.
· Make recommendations for the improvement of existing catalogs, brochures and marketing literature.
· Supports the approval process of hazardous locations product in North America.
· Participate in industry associations, functions, trade shows, and conferences.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor Science Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
· In-depth technical & market knowledge.
· Minimum (2) years sales experience, preferably to Engineering companies, Large OEM’s, and hazardous location products.
Skills and Abilities:
· Knowledge of products, markets, & industrial operations in hazardous locations.
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Proficiency in Computer, office management software (MS Office) and database management.
· Must be able to travel when required.
R. STAHL - 21 months ago
R. STAHL Inc. is a company in the Houston area focusing on explosion protection products, systems and services. The Company’s product...