Mercy College is an independent, nonsectarian New York metropolitan area institution offering over 90 undergraduate and graduate programs. The College has an enrollment of more than 10,000 students from diverse backgrounds, across four campuses-Dobbs Ferry, Bronx, Manhattan, and Yorktown-plus a vibrant online learning community.
The School of Liberal Arts at Mercy College-New York invites applications for faculty in Music Production and Recording Arts. This position is multiple year track, rank open. The candidate will teach and contribute to the overall goals of an undergraduate commercial music production and recording arts program with over 100 majors in the School of Liberal Arts.
Education Required or Min Education Required:
Master's Degree from an accredited institution.
Experience and/or Skills Required:
The candidate should have the following experience and/or skills:
- Advanced skills in audio engineering and electronic music;
- Qualified to teach a broad range of undergraduate courses related to Music Production & Recording Arts;
- Expertise with current Music & Audio Production software;
- Significant professional level recording studio experience;
- Demonstrated success in teaching adult students; and
- Potential for continued professional & scholarly activity.
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Special Instructions to Applicants: Electronic applications are required and must include a cover letter, CV, and the names and contact information of at least three references. Please submit the above documentation online at https://jobs.mercy.edu/
Mercy College actively engages in recruiting a diverse workforce and student body that includes members of historically underrepresented groups, and strives to build and sustain a welcoming and supportive campus community.
Mercy College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mercy College - 21 months ago