Performs professional level work in conducting research or conducting college or university courses for undergraduate or graduate students.
- Teaches and oversees
daily activities in the Medical Gross Anatomy
- Prepares and presents lectures in human anatomy for the School of Medicine.
- Develops and maintain educational resources for Medical Gross Anatomy.
- Assists the preparation of quizzes, block exams and final exams.
- Assists faculty in preparing and developing teaching materials.
- Develops new, and reviews
commercially available instructional materials for possible integration into Anatomy session, or on web-based server.
- Supervises and assists Teaching Assistants during tutoring sessions for gross anatomy laboratory.
- Directs development of
prosections for instructional purposes.
- Maintains quality control of
models and other anatomy educational materials.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Graduate degree in a an academic subject, professional discipline, or technical skill in the area in which the incumbent will work.
Security Level (TTU only)
Does this position work in a research laboratory?
If yes, are select agents used in this laboratory?
Texas Tech University HSC - Lubbock
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Special Instructions to Applicants
Significant experience in the field of human gross anatomy. Expert in dissection techniques. Ability to work carefully and to pay attention to detail. Ability to manage educational resources.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Hourly Pay Range
0 - 0
Monthly Pay Range
0 - 0
Internal Candidates Only?
Internal Cand Open Date
Internal Cand Closing Date
The entities of the Texas Tech University System are Equal Opportunity Employers and employ without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran, or other protected classes.
Texas Tech University - 19 months ago