JPMorgan Chase & Co.
(NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The Corporate Fair Lending group (CFL) reports into the Legal and Compliance Department of JPMorgan Chase & Co. CFL is responsible for setting corporate fair lending policy and working across multiple lines of consumer business' to develop and implement an effective Fair Lending program. Each line of business has a Fair Lending Executive and project team, who interface with CFL to ensure best practices are in place.
This position would report to the Compliance Director of Fair Lending Governance and would be primarily responsible for ensuring the department is in compliance with Global Corporate Compliance requirements, such as minimum testing standards, risk assessments and ongoing reporting.
- Assist with interpretation and communication of policies for federal and state regulations related to fair lending practices
- Assist in the coordination, review and analysis of the effectiveness of line of business fair lending risk assessments
- Utilize the line of business assessments to prepare a Chase enterprise Fair Lending risk assessment document
- Assist in the development of fair lending testing plans to address identified risks and maintain testing records
- Assist with action plans raised as a result of examinations, audits or internal testing and monitor for completeness by the target date
- Build relationships with line of business compliance groups to assist with implementation of CFL programs
- Participate as fair lending subject matter experts in select projects involving fair lending
- Assist in the development and delivery of regular and ad hoc fair lending training
- Monitor Chase compliance systems for accuracy and prepare required reporting
- Ensure CFL business practices adhere to Chase compliance policy and procedures
- Develop and maintain up to date CFL department policies and procedures
- Perform testing of Community Reinvestment Act compliance and other file reviews, when necessary
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
- Minimum 5 years of broad regulatory compliance background age experience a plus
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state fair lending regulations including but not limited to Equal Credit Opportunity Act (Reg B - ECOA) Fair Housing Act, Americans with Disability Act, Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (Reg C - HMDA), Community Reinvestment Act and fair lending implications in Dodd-Frank Consumer Protection Act ; experience with UDAAP policies a plus
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Project management, influencing, coaching, and consulting skills, a plus
- Must be adaptable and flexible to a changing regulatory environment
- Self motivated
US-NJ-Iselin-194 Wood Avenue / 04053
Office of the General Counsel
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase - 11 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...