Job Description:General Responsibilities:|
1. Provide individual and family therapy in home and
2. Provide clinical leadership regarding the ordering of
treatment priorities and insuring the appropriate
frequency of contact.
3. Coordinate assessment of family issues and priorities
4. Initiate and maintain linkages with schools and other
involved agencies and service providers.
5. Lead crisis intervention.
6. Coordinate referral efforts when discharge is
7. Co-prepare (with MH workers) agenda for supervision.
8. Monitor record-keeping, insure that client charts are
up-to-date and include all necessary documentation.
9. Insure timeliness and quality of treatment plans and
develop progress notes.
10. Monitor use of office audio-visual equipment:
develop systems and guides as needed.
11. Coordinate resources and information pertinent to
12. Suggest, develop, and co-lead topical workshops,
training sessions, and in-services as needed
13. Will be available after hours for on call as
14. Other duties as assigned.
Rate: $16 per hour
Schedule: This position is full time and will last for
approximately 1 year.
Education, Family Therapy, Nursing or Rehabilitation
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work,
Counseling with a minimum of 12 graduate level
credit hours in therapy and/or counseling.
mental health services.
- Two years experience with children and adolescent
automobile during working hours.
- Hold valid PA driver’s license and have use of an
NHS is an EOE
Req. Code : *NA
Shift/Hours : Not Specified
Northwestern Human Services (operating as NHS Human Services) exists to lend a helping hand to humans throughout the Northeast. The...